Featuring abrasion resistance, high pressure resistance, erosion resistance and anti-scale performance, the Y pattern globe valve for slurry control is specially offered for controlling or stopping the slurry. The applicable industry includes alumina, metallurgy and mining.
1. The valve body of the globe valve for alumina slurry control is consisted of two pieces. The left and right valve bodies are provided in geometric design. Besides the Solidworks software for three-dimensional contouring, the ANSYS software is also applied for flow field analysis.
2. The valve seat of the Y pattern globe valve for slurry control is separated from the valve body. Installed between the two valve bodies, the valve seat can be replaced easily.
3. To ensure the rectilinear motion of the valve rod, there is an anti-rotation device provided for the valve rod of the 3-way globe valve for slurry control.
4. There is a protection plate offered for the inner cavity of the valve body. The plate is erosion resistant and corrosion resistant.
5. The sealing surface of the valve seat and the valve disc is made of bead weld cemented carbide or painted with tungsten carbide. With higher hardness, the manual shut off valve for slurry control has good abrasion resistance.
6. This range of product is anti-scaling.Technical Parameters
|Norminal Diameter||2”~14” DN50~DN350|
|Pressure||Class 150~Class 600 / PN1.0~PN16|
|Material of Valve Body||WCB（A105), CF8(304), CF8M(316), CF3(304L), CF3M(316L) etc.|
|Connection Type||Flange, weld, and some others.|
|Drive Mode of Y Pattern Globe Valve for Slurry Control||Manual, motor-driven.|
|Design Standard||ASME、 DIN|