The floating ball valve is a kind of common product in the industry. Specially provided for the condition with middle-low pressure, this ball valve is applicable for water, steam, oil, and other corrosive mediums. Besides, our product has the following features.
1. Manufactured with full bore or necking structure, the one-piece floating ball valve,two-piece floating ball valve and three-piece floating ball valve are all available from us.
2. The floating structure will make the ball pressing on the sealing surface due to the displacement caused by the pressure from the medium. So, our floating ball valve has good sealing performance.
3. The valve stem of the manual ball valve is offered with blow-out proof structure.
4. In case there is fire, the electric floating ball valve is still reliable for use due to the fireproof structure of the valve seat.
5. To avoid the accumulation of the static, this range of pneumatic floating ball valve is provided with anti-static structure. The spring-plunger type static extraction device forms the static access between the ball and the stem and valve body and stem to avoid the accumulation of the static.
|Design and Manufacturing Standard||ANSI/ASME B16.34, BS1873|
|Standard of Structure Length||ANSI/ASME B16.10|
|Flange Connection Standard||ANSI/ASME B16.5 for NPS≤24"|
|Weld Standard||ANSI/ASME B16.25.|
|Pressure||Class 150-Class 300|
|Material of Valve Body||WCB(A105), WC6, WC9, LCB, CF8(304), CF8M(316), CF3(304L), CF3M(316L), etc.|
|Material of Sealing Surface||Rubber, PTFE, hard alloy, etc.|
|Drive Mode||Manual drive, electric drive, or pneumatic drive|
Electric power industry