The ball valve take the ball with circular passageway as control element, the rotation of the ball along with the stem realizes the control action. The ball valve is mainly used to control the pipeline and medium.
The fixed ball valve is a kind of common product applied in the condition with high pressure and large diameter for the medium like water, steam, oil, and other kind of corrosive medium.
1. Produced with full bore and necking design, the trunnion ball valve is offered in one-piece, two-piece and three-piece design.
2. Designed in fixed structure, the double-side sealing can be realized.
3. The simple structure makes the large diameter available.
4. This range of industrial ball valve is offered with blow-out proof design.
5. Since the valve seat is manufactured in fireproof structure, in case of fire, the flanged trunnion ball valve is safe and reliable due to the outstanding sealing performance.
6. Offered with spring-plunger type static extraction device, there is a static access formed between the ball and the stem and valve body and stem to avoid the accumulation of the static.
|Design and Manufacturing Standard||ANSI/ASME B16.34|
|Standard of Structure Length||ANSI/ASME B16.10|
|Connection Standard of Flange||ANSI/ASME B16.5 for NPS≤24", ASME B16.47A/MSS SP-44 for NPS>24"|
|Weld Standard||ANSI/ASME B16.25|
|Pressure||Class 150-Class 1500|
|Material of Valve Body||WCB (A105), WC6, WC9, LCB, CF8 (304), CF8M (316), CF3 (304L), CF3M (316L), and some others.|
|Material of Sealing Surface||Rubber, PTFE, hard alloy, etc.|
|Drive Mode||Manual drive, electric drive, or pneumatic drive.|
Application of Ball Valve
Polycrystalline silicon industry
Electric power industry